Why It Works
Keep your furry friend’s joints, cartilage, and bones healthy to keep them active and happy with our Joint, Cartilage, Mobility, and Bone Complex. We created this formula with Glucosamine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid and Turmeric as research has shown that this helps your pet fight inflammation. This special blend of ingredients not only continually supports your pet’s joints, cartilage, and bones but it’s also effective as a preventative measure when given to younger pets. It’s estimated that 80-90% of senior pets have arthritis, so by supplementing this mix to your best friend’s daily wellness routine can help prevent your pet from suffering later in life. And you can safely give this to either your cat or dog to support their overall bone health.
- Helps support overall joint, cartilage, and bone health in your furry friend.
- The mixture of glucosamine and chondroitin in this formula promotes a synergistic effect which further improves the anti-inflammatory effects and reduces joint pain.
- The natural ingredients found in this blend can also be used as a preventative measure against arthritis — which is important considering it’s estimated 80-90% of all senior pets will experience arthritis.
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant and helps support overall immune health in your pet.
- Features a maple bacon flavor your pet will love!
- When to use them
- This is especially important if your pet struggles with joint, cartilage, bone, or mobility problems. But due to the unique blend of natural ingredients, this can also be used as a preventative aid in younger cats and dogs. Simply add it to your pet’s food or directly into their mouth as a daily supplement to support their overall health and wellbeing.
What’s Inside (and why)?
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in your pet’s body found in healthy cartilage. However, the natural production of glucosamine slows down as your furry friend ages. This starts to breakdown your pet’s joints and can lead to arthritis if not treated. Glucosamine naturally helps improve joint health, mobility, and improves the lubrication in your pet’s joints. Glucosamine also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which can help reduce and minimize your pet’s pain.
* Chondroitin Porcine
Chondroitin Porcine is another naturally occurring substance in your pet’s body found in healthy cartilage. Like glucosamine, chondroitin porcine helps protect your pet’s joints by reducing inflammation, decreasing pain, and disrupts free radicals that damage cartilage. Chondroitin Porcine also has a synergistic relationship with glucosamine, meaning that when the two substances are paired, you can expect even more anti-inflammatory effects and reductions in pain.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a form of sulphur which works as an antioxidant, cell rejuvenator, and joint healer. For this reason, MSM is thought to be effective at preventing and treating arthritis in your pet as well as reducing their pain. And MSM works by lowering your pup’s blood pressure, which helps them absorb more nutrients.
* Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic Acid is another naturally occuring substance in your pet’s body that lubricates the cartilage between their joints. Research has shown that hyaluronic acid supports healthy joint and cartilage function in your furry friend. It also aids in growing shiny coats, promoting healthy skin, and maintaining good eye and gum health.
* Turmeric Super Blend — Turmeric Root Curcumin 95% from Turmeric Root, Cinnamon (Ceylon), Piperine (95% Black Pepper)
Turmeric is a natural superfood that has a wealth of benefits for your furry friend. The curcumin in turmeric has proven to provide anti-inflammatory effects and aids in your pet’s digestion. Turmeric also helps reduce pain associated with poor joint health and arthritis, reduces blood clots in your pet’s blood, and eases irritable bowel syndrome. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and boosts your pet’s immune system.
Glucosamine, Chondroitin Porcine, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric Super Blend, Calcium Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Maple Bacon Flavor, Beef Liver powder, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, PEG 8000, Brewers Yeast, Rosemary Powder, Silicon
½ tablet for pets 10 lbs and under.
1 tablet for pets from 11-30 lbs.
1½ tablets for pets from 31-65 lbs.
2 tablets for pets over 65 lbs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My babys love it
I got these for our cat but she doesn't like them. I cut them up and added them to her food but she would only eat part of it. I think they might work better for dogs since you can put them in a treat
Our dog has age disability. Seems to help. She also does not have problems getting the caps down with food. Good product!
Pooch loves it
In the past it's been tough to find supplements that my dog will actually eat but this time they ate it right up when I mixed it with their food! Fast shipping and I am happy to be able to find a made in USA and natural product. Highly recommend!