All-in-One Multivitamin Chews
Why It Works
Keep your furry friend living their best life with our All-In-One Multivitamin Chews. These chews were designed for daily use and include over 25 balanced ingredients that you won’t find in most dog food, to keep your pup happy and healthy. Uniquely formulated with a special blend of amino acids, minerals, and B vitamins, HUGGIBLES All-in-One Multivitamin chews help support normal energy levels and healthy metabolic function. They also provide added nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants not found in most commercial dog foods. Plus, it’s packed with antioxidants to maintain a healthy immune system. Not to mention, your pup will devour these delicious chewable snacks thanks to their peanut butter flavor, making them one of the best multivitamins for dogs on the market.
- Multivitamin soft chews help support digestive, hip and joint, skin and coat, and immune health in your furry friend.
- Boosts your dog’s cognitive function and aids in anxiety, stress, and mood support.
- Great collagen and protein source for your pup to keep them living at an optimal level.
- Provides anti-inflammatory support due to high levels of antioxidants.
- Supports improved vision and eye health.
- Can help reduce allergies in your dog.
- These delicious peanut butter flavored treats that your pup will love are also a great source of fiber.
- Contains over 25 balanced ingredients that you won’t find in most commercial dog foods to help your dog live at an optimal level.
When to use them
These delicious peanut butter snacks are best for your furry friend when they’re part of your pup’s daily routine. Dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds can safely consume these chewable multivitamin treats. And because of their peanut butter flavor your dog will love, you can use these as a training aid too.
What’s Inside (and why)?
* MethionineMethionine is a urinary acidifier used to treat and prevent certain types of urinary stones in your pup.
* CalciumCalcium is an essential vitamin for our four-legged friends. Not only does it support their teeth and bone health, but it also helps their blood clot properly, helps lengthen and contract their muscles, and plays an important part in essential processes in your dog's cells.
* PhosphorusPhosphorus is another important macro mineral for your furry friend. Phosphorus helps maintain bone and teeth health and helps prevent bone weakness, deformities, and fractures.
* PotassiumPotassium is a mineral that helps your pup’s kidneys functioning properly. Potassium is also essential for proper heart function and plays an important role in healthy digestion and muscle function in your dog.
* MagnesiumMagnesium is another important mineral for your dog’s health, especially for their energy levels and muscle strength. Your furry friend gets their energy from the magnesium in their body and it also aids in the contracting and relaxing of your pup’s muscles.
But that’s not all! Magnesium also helps support organ health. Your dog’s heart, liver, and digestive tract all rely on magnesium to function optimally. It also aids in the absorption of minerals such as calcium, potassium, and zinc.
Magnesium also helps support your dog’s mental health and emotional well-being as studies have proven that an abundant amount of magnesium in your dog’s body has a calming effect on them — making magnesium perfect for anxious or jittery pups.
Lastly, magnesium combines with calcium and helps support your four-legged friend’s bone and teeth health.
* IronIron is a mineral that is directly involved in the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin (carrying oxygen and nutrients throughout the body) in your dog. Iron is also necessary for several enzyme functions in your pup’s body.
Iron also helps prevent anemic symptoms in your dog. An iron deficiency may cause stunted growth and an increased vulnerability to diseases in your small puppy. Or may cause constipation, body weakness, and an increased vulnerability to stress and sickness in older dogs. A drastic iron deficiency can even result in death in some cases.
* CopperCopper helps your dog’s body absorb iron — making it essential for proper functioning of red blood cells. Copper also plays an important part in the formation of your pup’s bones, connective tissue, collagen, and myelin (which helps coat and protect your dog’s nerves).
* ManganeseManganese is an essential mineral for your pup. They need it for proper bone growth and thyroid hormone production. Manganese also contains many antioxidants. And it helps your pet’s digestive system and encourages the activation of enzymes that helps your pup utilize fatty acids. And research has also shown that manganese can help slow down the aging process.
* ZincZinc is another important mineral for your pooch. It plays an important role in many substances of your dog’s body such as proper enzymes, proteins, and hormones functionality. Zinc also helps support your pup’s immune system and thyroid function.
* IodineIodine helps support a healthy metabolism and forms a healthy amount of thyroid hormones. Out of balance thyroid hormones can lead to radical fluctuations in your pup’s weight, energy levels, and mood.
* Vitamin AVitamin A is crucial for your dog’s growth, fetal development, immune function, and cell function.
* Vitamin D3Vitamin D3 plays an important role in regulating the calcium and phosphorus levels in your pup. And it helps your dog retain the calcium in their body, which means it also aids in bone formation and nerve and muscle control.
* Vitamin EVitamin E is another super important vitamin for your dog to live their best life. Vitamin E helps support healthy skin and coats, improves your dog’s immune system, increasing your pup’s fertility, and improves your dog’s eyesight, their muscular function, and cardiovascular health.
* Thiamine (Vitamin B1)Thiamine (Vitamin B1) is an essential vitamin for your furry friend. Which means, it must be a part of their diet to maintain optimal health. Your dog’s brain and other high energy organs require thiamine to function properly.
* Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is a vitamin needed for growth and overall health. It allows your dog to use the oxygen in their body and aids in the breakdown of carbs, proteins, and fats to produce energy. It also helps improve eyesight in your furry friend.
* Pantothenic AcidPantothenic Acid helps maintain proper energy levels in your pup’s metabolism. Pantothenic Acid also helps your dog metabolize macronutrients. It also can increase stamina, and is involved in the production of neurotransmitters. Pantothenic Acid may also help prevent and treat depression and anxiety and supports normal function of the intestinal tract.
* NiacinNiacin is a core vitamin (Vitamin B3) that helps your pup breakdown important fatty acids and also encourages converting fats and carbs into energy, which makes it especially important for active dogs.
Niacin also plays a role in hormonal secretion in dogs, which promotes overall functioning of your dog’s kidneys, growth hormones, and can even help your pup cope with stress.
And, Niacin also helps support a healthy digestive system as it controls the production of of stomach acids and bile in your four-legged friend.
* Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) has been directly linked to heart health in dogs as it regulates the level of homocysteine — a chemical that’s associated with the hardening of arteries in your pup.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) activates hormone secretions responsible for internal physiological processes and improving the general mood of your dog. It also helps support healthy brain function and the production of red blood cells.
And Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is necessary for protein synthesis that facilitates the healthy growth of puppies.
* Folic AcidFolic Acid supports a healthy amino acid metabolism and helps maintain the integrity of your pup’s cell membranes.
* Vitamin B12Vitamin B12 plays an important part for many of your dog’s functions, including a healthy nervous system, digestive system, and brain function. It also aids in the formation and growth of blood cells.
* Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)The main benefit of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is that it helps in the production of collagen. Collagen is a vital tissue that helps in joint and bone health. And collagen works as a preventative aid in your dog and prevents them from developing hip dysplasia, spinal issues or degenerative joint disease.
Oat flour, brewers dried yeast, glycerin, rye flour, calcium phosphate, arabic gum, vegetable flavor, calcium carbonate, canola oil, soy lecithin, fish oil, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, dried citrus pulp, water, vitamin E supplement, dl-methionine, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, sorbic acid (a preservative), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, vegetable oil, propionic acid (a preservative), manganese sulfate, inositol, riboflavin, copper sulfate, magnesium oxide, vitamin D supplement, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium selenite, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, potassium chloride, calcium iodate.
1/2 soft chew daily for dogs up to 25 lbs.
1 soft chew daily for dogs from 26-75 lbs.
2 soft chews daily for dogs 75 lbs or heavier.
My 2 pugs LOVE these vitamins! I give them the recommended dosage each day and they look forward to it. I've noticed that since being on them for about a month, they're more active, more aware and their cost feels softer.
My dog loves these multivitamin chewable treats and I love that they're all natural and support her immune system. They use clean and simple ingredients and I trust that they are helping my dog live a long and happy life. She loves taking these vitamins (she thinks they are treats!!) and I love giving them to her!
My girls love them, so the flavor must be great and they have had no side effects with taking them which is extremely important to me.
My fur baby loves these little treats...or so she thinks. I give her one every morning and she is scratching a lot less! If you have an itchy pup these vitamins may be the answer!
I usually don't comment but I was so pleased with this product I had to. My dog has a very sensitive stomach so much so that I had to switch him to home cooked food. I needed to find a multivitamin that would give him his proper nutrition. I did a lot of searching trying to find vitamins that would not make him sick as I had read with other vitamins (vomiting and/or diarrhea). I'm happy to say the reviews are right. While they smell disgusting ü§¢ and probably don't taste the best, my dog has had no bad reaction and looks forward to eating them as a part of his day. I definitely would give your dog a treat afterwards to encourage him to eat it at first. My positive review is that they gave no bad reaction and my fur baby is finally getting all the nutrients he needs.